Friday, December 2, 2011

Things that irritate my best friend

I actually had a relatively non-annoying day so, I have nothing to write about. I decided I'd ask my roommate what pisses her off. Her biggest pet peeves are as follows:

Smacking your lips when you're eating. This apparently, drives her insane. She says "You might as well go outside and eat like a cow if you are going to chew like one." She hates the sound. She hates when people chew with their mouths open. These I don't understand. But, hey, I'm sure others can relate, right?

When people drag their feet while they walk. Okay this one I can kind of relate. Mainly because I'm pretty sure I do this and I don't know how to stop. But I know how annoying the sound of shuffling feet is. Just pick up your feet when you walk. I'm sure it's not that hard.

Laughing at texts from other people when you're hanging out with someone and then not explaining what's so funny. This one I can completely relate to. If you are hanging out with someone and you get a funny text message from someone, and it's just soooo hilarious, you had better explain to you friend why it's so funny. It makes the friend you're hanging out with feel completely left out. You look like a jerk. So, just explain yourself. If it's personal then keep your mouth shut.

No comments:

Post a Comment